Expert solar tip: Look at your power use in small chunks to see when power is being used. This helps to work out the chief most vital part of your solar power project – the size of the system.
Commercial solar power is a different game to residential solar power. It’s much more complex when we start talking about:
- Unbundled bills – this adds another layer to solar system sizing. Make sure you get solar professionals to do this.
- ROI – Most commercial solar power systems hinge on Return On Investment. This means you need an accurate solar ROI calculation.
- Demand charges – yet another complex layer. Demand charges are the costs on your bill for your peak power use.
- Commercial solar power feed in tariffs – Any investment wants to get max returns.
Why Use BSPQ?
Better Solar Power Quotes can help you complete a commercial solar power project from start to finish. See our solar broker service.
- We have a group of solar power installers who can quote your solar project
- We find the best solar system size for you (as your personal solar broker)
- We gather all of the info so that you can compare your options
- We give you suggestions on all parts of your commercial solar power system
- We offer ongoing support
Choosing BSPQ for your commercial solar power project means you take out all the hard work. We give you all the info in a simple way for you to look at and choose the best option. Note: This is a paid quote comparison service. If you just want simple, free commercial solar quotes then click here.
How Much Money Do Commercial Solar Power Systems Save?
The answer to this depends on your power billing and the type of solar power system you are going to get. If you are on a large power user rate, your solar returns will not be as good as if you are on a smaller use rate.